P700 Wi-Fi connection: The Wi-Fi HDD is connected via the Wi-Fi but it is not accessible.
Make sure your Wi-Fi HDD is formated in NTFS or Mac Extended (journaled). If it is not formatted, please format in NTFS or Mac Extended (journaled) to access the Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi HDD is turned off and not connected to a computer via USB.
- Turn your Wi-Fi HDD on.
- The blue Wi-Fi LED must flash and then remain permanently lit when the Wi-Fi is activated.
- On your smartphone/tablet/computer go to Internet Settings and select the network Wi-Fi-HDD-xxxx
- Enter the password by default EMTEC4567 (password available in the quick start guide).
- Once the Wi-Fi connection is established, you can launch Emtec Connect App. Login is 'admin' by default, with no password (blank).
User manuals (iOS, Android, Web interface for computers) are available at the following link: Product manuals